Since Caesarstone and other engineered reconstituted stones are durable and attractive for countertops and other home features, the manufacturers continually bringing out new colours and patterns of these products. By doing so, they capture and keep the attention of consumers on their products. To help you understand what is new in 2017 for these products, we list some of the new products that Casarstone and Essastone offer in this information since they are both leaders in the engineered stone industry.
New Products for Caesarstone Classico Colour Collection
Caesarstone has introduced some new colours of Classico products and certain ones have bolder veins in them that add a fresh flair to this brand. In the following, there is a list of the new colours that just came out this year:
• Rugged Concrete is an industrial-inspired, authentic design that accentuates various gradients of textural grey patterns and has a white haze patina along with a matte, rough finish.
• Cloudburst Concrete is a white-on-white design with a tonal cloud-like appearance. The surface of it is a low-reflective one that is a bit rough in texture.
• Intense White offers a mood-lifting brightness to any room that it is in and complements all types of surfaces from metallic to timber.
• Noble Grey has a light grey base with wide grey veins sweeping throughout it.
• Statuario Maximus is a marble-inspired creation with a soft white background and wide, medium grey veins.
• Georgian Bluffs contains subtle details in the grey background along with both grey and white veins.
• Tuscan Dawn offers a taupe background with light, creamy thick veins.
• White Attica is an intense offering that is inspired by natural marble. The white base is highlighted by vivid, dark grey intertwining veins.
• Nordic Loft is a new light, neutral taupe from Caesarstone that has a Scandinavian flair and it complements a variety of timber shades and material finishes.
• Urban is another new neutral with its warm, brown-grey tone with flecks of deeper shades to add dimension to this offering.
A New Colour for Essastone
Essastone offers a wide range of colours and patterns in its luxurious offerings inspired by natural stone with their latest addition being the following one:
• Unique Calacatta simulates the beauty of natural calacatta marble in an accurate fashion. It has a crisp white background with deep-grey mineral veins scored into the surface.
For further details about what is new in Caesarstone and other engineered reconstituted stones, contact Creative Bathrooms & Interiors. We create exquisite spaces in various rooms in your home in a quality fashion.